The Steventon Kitchen
A clean and elegantly designed kitchen in neutral tones, with integrated appliances and plenty of hidden details, including a walk in pantry.
- In frame Shaker cabinets crafted from lacquered oak plywood internally, painted Accoya doors and Maple frames.
- Fireclay double Belfast sink from Shaws of Darwen and Quooker tap with added Cube, for hot, cold, boiling, sparkling and filtered water.
- Appliances from Miele and Fisher & Paykel
- Ironmongery from Armac Martin’s ‘Arbar’ range, finished in Satin Nickel Plate and ‘Moseley’ shelf brackets inside the pantry
- 30mm worktops in Unistone Olympos Honed
- Painted in Farrow & Ball ‘Railings’ No. 31, on the island and Farrow & Ball ‘Hardwick White’, No. 5 on the perimeter cabinets