Cabinet Makers / Bench Joiners (£15,000 to £35,000 Basic Salary)
Evie Willow are an experienced team of cabinetmakers and designers producing luxury bespoke Kitchens, Cabinets and furniture from our Oxfordshire based workshop. Working alongside architects, interior designers, developers and private clients within the high-end residential market, our work includes the design, manufacture and installation of Kitchens, Dressing Rooms, Media Rooms, Wine Rooms, Cinema Rooms & Boot rooms.
We are looking for full time experienced cabinet makers and bench joiners to join our team. Primarily based within our workshop, undertaking the manufacture of our cabinetwork. Our work is carried out nationwide but primarily within the Cotswolds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team producing some of the finest work within the industry, working with the finest timbers.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience. Relevant qualifications in woodworking/joinery an advantage, but not essential
- Experience using a wide range of hand & power tools and workshop machinery essential
- Good understanding of commercial manufacturing techniques and methods
- A passion and commitment to producing high quality work with high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Be self-motivated with a proactive, positive mentality and a ‘right first time’ approach.
- Be able to read, understand and work quickly from production drawings. Have great problem-solving skills. Be clear headed and patient when presented with unexpected situations or technical issues
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work both as part of a team and individually
- Have an ability to manage time effectively to ensure work is completed on time and in full
- Expected to possess a good range of own hand tools and be proficient in their use
- A flexible approach to working hours to meet the manufacturing deadlines.
- Possess a full clean UK driving licence.
An apprentice position is also available for a keen, motivated individual. This would suit someone with transferable skills or someone who has shown an interest in woodworking. Competitive rates of pay negotiable depending on experience.
Please respond with CV and cover letter to the email below.